Ron
When looking at the family view of a person who has had multiple marriages:
  -click on the marriage icon in his/her section (NOT on the marriage bar)
  - the pop up box is called Spouse List and you will see all of that
person's spouse names, date of marriage and location
   -if they are in the wrong order chronologically, then look to the lower
right of that Spouse List box and you will see "Order" and
         the up and down arrows.
   -one spouse is already highlight.  Just click the arrows up or down to
move to the position you wish so the marriages are in timeline order.
   -got more than 2 spouses, highlight by clicking on the next spouse who
is 'out of order' (would life be so simple!!)
   -your reports will now print the marriages and kids in the correct order.

Is this what you want?
Linda