The instructions in Legacy on how to make a gedcom leave me hanging. I get
to where I am suppose to choose a file to make into a gedcom, and I get the
message: *"Family tree.fdb already exists. Do you want to replace it?" *

 Am I suppose to replace my fdb file when making a gedcom file? Will I lose
the fdb?

I tried to make a gedcom again and this time I get the message:
*"Error opening message File. The workgroup info file is missing or opened
exclusively by another user."*

I am the only user. How do I fix this problem in order to finally make a
gedcom?

Thanks,
Gloria