A little further digging seems to reveal that this is a federal census "population schedule" - with that template to be used (for the year 1900); the actual census page shows "Indian Territory" as the state and "Creek Nation" as the county, so that's what I've entered.  It does make me curious though as to what those other two schedules are used for.

Barton