On 14 Sep 2016 at 11:34, Chick Lewis wrote:

> Are the posts on this mail list the same as the ones on Facebook?
>
> It seems to me that having a Legacy Facebook page as well as this Legacy
> Mail List defeats the purpose of users helping each other.  Is it necessary to
> belong to both groups to get all the posts?
>
> Discouraging because I donĀ“t belong (nor want to join) Facebook or Twitter.

I don't believe it is possible to gate messages between Facebook and the
mailing list, so they will have different content.

I don't belong to the Facebook group, because I find the mailing list is a
far better format, because it is easy to save and search for messages with
useful content.

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: sha...@dunelm.org.uk