Thanks so much. That is what I needed to know. I had tried the Help index also,
but if it was there I just missed it.

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History

217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903

972-254-7952

 <mailto:leon...@mccown.org> leon...@mccown.org --  <http://www.mccown.org>
http://www.mccown.org

People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to

their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790