On 16 Sep 2016 at 17:36, Hogrooter . wrote:

> Using the Help index the interest level for ancestors or descendants shows on
> the bottom right of the information screen.  Using values from 0 to 3 you can
> indicate your relative interest in the ancestors or descendants of the
> individual shown.  This can be used to create lists though search for
> individuals you have a high interest in.  This can be turned on or off through
> Customize 2.7.

That sounds as if it is, or could have been, intended to create Tiny Tafels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_Tafel

Does (or did) Legacy have the facility to create them?

Tiny Tafels were used quite a lot in the 1990s for people to share
information about which surnames they were searching, with an indication of
the place and period and interest (* of 3, + for 2, . for 1 and blank for
.0). Bulletin Board  (BBS) networks had a distributed data processing system
that could produce a combined report of Tiny Tafels submitted all over the
world.

Most of the software used to edit and manipulate Tiny Tafels does not work on
modern high-speed processors, and has not been updated. But I still wonder if
Legacy can produce them.

--
Keep well,
Steve Hayes