From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
TRMgenealogy <trmgeneal...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Misprints

I have a person whose name is Emily. However she has been transcribed as
'Eily' and 'Emil'.

What is standard practice with names that have been transcribed wrongly?
AKA does not sound right as she was not also known by these names. Or do
I just put in her real name and allow the reader to work out that the
source was wrong?

Terry