From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Sherry
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:06 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy User Group Mail List vs Facebook User Group

Denise,

There are two Legacy FB groups - the one you link to on the website is the one
the public site, which Geoff posts to, which is why it "matches" the Google+
site. Comments can be made on the posts, but users can't start a post.

The one for Legacy Users is a different one - it has 10,471 members and is way
too active for my liking! You can read more about it at
http://tinyurl.com/o5mc24p.  Why there's no direct link from the website is
beyond me.

You can add two Custom links to the My Toolbar in Legacy. They can link to any
of the social media sites. Go to Design (Upper right
corner) > Toolbars > My Toolbar. Follow the steps in the My Toolbar window and
if you need help, the help topic is right there by clicking on the Help button,
with great detail.

Anything coming in v9 is hush-hush except for same-sex and TMG import.

Sherry