I also have Ancestral Quest installed on my Mac. It’s still a Windows program
but it runs under a customized version of Wine for Mac supplied by Incline
Software, so it appears as a “native” Mac app.

I really wish Legacy Family Tree would do something like that. Or, better yet,
make a MacOS version of Legacy. I’d like to move away from Parallels Desktop.