From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Douglas Tighe <littlehand...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 8:39 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New to Group

Hi Sandra,

Will try to keep simple and hope we don't annoy others that believe this is off
topic from Legacy.
My Apple Pro is standard then I installed Parallels which allows you to install
up to Eight (8) separate operating systems which all run at once. You simply
swipe sideways and go to the other system in my case W10. Where I have Legacy
installed.
So this allows selection of which ever program you prefer under its native
operating system.
Finally these two OP systems run seamlessly it's an instant change from one to
the other
I have say iPhotos running on Apple and Legacy8 Deluxe on Windows, and it's
easy to view both on split screen moving the mouse one to the other also
copying the same way.
Hope this helps and should be interesting for all Computer users.

Regards

Doug Tighe

On 15 Oct 2016, at 5:07, S Lee