From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 1:47 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Programme is slow when changing screens

On 28-Oct-16 03:12 AM, Linda Greethurst wrote:
> If you turn off (click the box to remove the check mark) the Potential
> Problem (Options> Customize> View> 8.11) you will find the Legacy
> program really zips right along.  Then turn it on when you want to use
> the Potential Problem option.

Linda G, I love you!  The extreme sluggishness was driving me to
distraction.  I thought it might be the integration with Family Search
as I always seemed to be waiting ages for all the little
green/orange/grey markers to fall into place (after having waited ages
for the screen to switch) but switching that off made no difference.
Your solution WORKED - hurrah!

--
Jenny M Benson

legacyusers.com
This list is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share ideas and to
help each other. Once you have subscribed to this mailing list you will be able
to send ...

legacyusergroup - The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread [LegacyUG] Register for Webinar Tuesday - Educational
Preparation for Certification: Many Paths to the Same Goal by Angela Packer
McGhie, CG Geoff ...