I know this has probably been asked before and I have a nasty feeling I may
have been one of the "askees" but - I have all of my Legacy pictures stored
in various different folders in my C drive. I would like to move these to
my NAS server so that both computers can access the photos, if I move them
and then tell Legacy to relink them and set it up for future photos to be
filed under the NAS server will this work and will both computers be able
to pick up the photos (not at the same time of course!). Thank you, Marion