Jenny,

Thanks for your reply! I copy and paste, then delete extraneous spaces. If
the original text is "linear"; i.e. not in a column, I will place Returns
where appropriate to make it columnar. If the original is already columnar,
I copy and paste, then delete the extraneous spaces. However, in the latter
case, I have NOT been adding any Returns. Perhaps that's what I should do.
For instance, the text found in Findagrave for birth, death, burial info is
already columnar. This is primarily where I notice the "run together" that
I have experienced. I will experiment with adding Returns and see if that
fixes my problem.

Will let you know the results. Thanks!

Gene