Hi Shirley,
If you watch yesterday's free webinar,  while it is still free, Devon gave
several free photo managing & editing programs.

Joyce

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Shirley Brodt <shirley...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Cathy,
>
> Thank you very much for your explanation and advice. I assumed that just
> as the Descendant Narrative report follows the genealogical entries in
> correct order, so too would the scrapbook. If you have any suggestions for
> programs dedicated to photos -- preferably free ones -- I'd appreciate your
> input. Thank you again for your reply.
>
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Shirley,
>> the Scrapbook is most successful for a person where you have sorted the
>> Photos in their Gallery.
>> You'll probably find most or all of your media is tagged -that's what the
>> tick in the checkbox in the Media Gallery is.
>> If you want a particular order it may be best to use the Publication
>> Centre and add a Scrapbook for each person.
>>
>> There is some media sorting coming with Legacy 9 but it depends on your
>> having entered a date for every picture so I haven't been able to test it
>> thoroughly as I haven't.
>>
>> If I really wanted a photo album, I'd use a different program dedicated
>> to photos.
>>
>> Cathy
>>
>> Shirley Brodt wrote:
>>

>> How do I get the scrapbook to sort photos in the order of the family
>> tree? I entered a new photo today, which is popping up first in the
>> scrapbook. I haven't tagged any entries. Is taggi ng them the only way
>> to sort? The options don't allow for any sort order.
>>

>> --

>> Archives at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>>

> --

> Archives at:

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place, but
especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html