I have my families in separate files (Weber for Weber book, McKee for McKee
book, etc.) for ease when printing a book (I include a lot of notes which
makes for many pages in each book). I now would like to print a complete
pedigree for one descendant with all ancestors from each family surname line
included. Is there a way to link or add just the pedigree form for each
family line into one complete pedigree chart which includes all ancestors
from each family line for my individual?

Thank you, Judy Weber