From: John S. Adams
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 3:23 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] SW Template for databases on FamilySearc

As a general practice, I use the FamilySearch collection as the Master Source,
with the county, volume, page, etc. recorded in the Source Detail, although I'm
not particularly consistent.

For that particular database, I have used the template for Marriage Registers,
County level and the medium as "Online Images."  I think my reasoning was that,
while the images were probably digitized versions of the FHL film, I viewed the
online image and not the microfilm. For completeness, you could put the FHL
film no. in the Detail Comments or Text.

John S. Adams
Ventura, CA