Integration with FamilySearch is the reason I bought Legacy and I am impressed with this capability, but I am having some problems, probably because I don't understand how it is supposed to work.

When I click the FamilyShearch Integration link on My Toolbar and select an individual from the list, the tabs on the right side are populated with Sources and Discussions, however, when I open the Sources tab the sources I have produced are listed on the "FamilySource" side (right side), but not on the "My Legacy Sources" side. I can click the Copy icon on the left side of each source to copy from FamilySource to Legacy.

Questions:
1. Is there a setting somewhere that will make the process of copying sources and discussions automatic? I have a lot of source documentation and many discussions to keep track of my reasoning and I want them all imported into Legacy without having to copy them all automatically. 2. When I copy a source, I sometimes want to make a revision to it within Legacy such as correcting a typo. When I make a revision and click Upload Source the revision to the original source doesn't appear in my FamilySource file. Isn't this what the Upload Source link is for? If not, what is its purpose?

Thanks in advance for helping me climb the learning curve on this useful program.