Thanks, Sherry.  I think you had told me that before.

But I have a need to frequently search by File ID while “within” Legacy because
all my sources and images are connected by the File ID.  Right now, all my
sources (I’m and extreme splitter, by the way) are named “1234 – Source Name”
and their associated images are named “1234.jpg”.  I can now find the sources
easily in the Master Source List because they are sorted numerically.  But I’d
prefer they were named “Source Name 1”, “Source Name 2”, etc, so that similar
sources would be grouped together in the Master Source List, such as “1930 US
Census, IA, Pottawattamie, Council Bluffs”; “1930 US Census, IA, Pottawattamie,
Neola”; etc.  I’d still have the source-image connection via the FileID.  But
to quickly fine a specific source in the Master Source List, I’d need to be
able to search by FileID.

I was just hoping that this capability was going to be in V.9.

Donald Quigley

Escondido, CA

 <https://donquigley.net/> Quigley Doyle Family Tree