Oh wow, do you have full notes and pictures to go along with these?  We are just at the 4100 person mark

On 2/6/2017 9:51 PM, Henry T. Peterson Jr. wrote:

It is pretty big… I am still using Legacy and have over 505,000

Henry

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On Behalf Of Amy
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 8:19 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Data limit

Is there a limit to the number of names in Legacy?  My mother got an overflow message and can't open the name list, nor can she get out of Legacy without using the Task Manager.  She has contacted the help desk.  I was just looking for other opinions.

--
And As You Slide Down that Banister of Life You Should Pray That All The Splinters Are Pointed The Other Way..

--
And As You Slide Down that Banister of Life You Should Pray That All The Splinters Are Pointed The Other Way..