From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Kelly
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:01 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adding Citation Sources

Go to the help contents and then chose the tutorials. Those give step by step
instructions and may include links to other topics (tasks).
Select tutorial 2 How to add the first Individual There is a link for sources
titled "How to Document Your Information"
Remember also that every screen has a Help button that will give you
instructions on how to use that screen.

Brian Kelly