On 15 Mar 2017 at 15:16, Gmail wrote:

> Since I have copies of Legacy on more than one computer, I keep all my Media
> file on a separate external drive that I move from computer to computer.

I too have Legacy on more than one computer -- a desktop running Windows XP
and a laptop running Windows 7.

I copy the data files (and those of other programs) using a USB flash
drive.and batch files on each computer.

> If I use only one folder that I identify with 6.2, I have no problems and all
> the files are identified correctly on the different computers.
>
> But I am a bit compulsive and like to keep together files of the same
> nature.
>
> This is why I create subfolders - one for birth related pictures, another one
> for marriage related pictures, etc. and this is where my problems start.
>
> Because of 6.2, Legacy goes to the main folder where there are no files.

It should be possible to show that in user defaults, or isn't it?

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: sha...@dunelm.org.uk