Steve, I think you will find there are a lot of us who will be staying with
our current version! There is always a lot of chatter when a new version
comes out and I am interested to watch all the comments and problems, which
only reinforces my view to stay with my current version. I am sure if you
stay on it will be back to queries on v7, v8 and v9 in no time at all.

Hope you decide to stay - we need users who refuse to change and we shall
still need help whatever version we are running!  :(