I am a beta tester and there are many sources I found via the hints which include a link to an image which can be viewed (and downloaded if you choose). It is not a "one click" solution where the image is automatically added to your file along with the source but except for some FamilySearch images which are not downloadable due to restrictions placed on the images by the provider I was able to download and attach source images obtained via the Hints at Find My Past, MyHeritage and FamilySearch.

Images I found via this method included: Census pages from England and Wales, Canada and the United States, Images for birth Death and marriage registrations from various jurisdictions, Parish record images with baptism, marriage and death details.

Not all hints included images because some are based only on indexes which have no image.

Brian Kelly