Hi

                The use of Hints to point you at other websites can be
useful, BUT most of them, apart from FamilySearch, will expect you to have a
paid account on them if you need to get to the full detail.

Very annoying that, apart from some common records, they will have a set of
records that are unique to them which they want to charge for, either
because they have accessed the raw data or because their other users have
inserted their own trees as non-public.

                I currently pay for Ancestry (£180, worldwide), FindMyPast
(£90, UK only), Genealogist (£100, Premium), Genes Reunited (£9) and
Geneanet (£32) – so that is £411 per year. Do I now need to add MyHeritage
and any of the other genealogy web sites that Legacy will find to that list?

Not a problem for me, personally, but this multiple set of websites can be
an issue for some users and there should be some pressure put on them to
enable users to get a reduced cost against multiple sites.

Regards

Chris