I thought I answered this but I guess it didn't go through. When someone
writes in and asks me to check a date I use a variety of things, Ani-Map,
FamilySearch Wiki, Redbook, Handybook and official county websites.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CG
Legacy Family Tree
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
www.legacyfamilytree.com

Certified Genealogist is a registered trademark and the designation CG is a
service mark of the Board for Certification of GenealogistsR, used under
license by Board certificants who meet competency standards.