Thank you, I suspected that but wasn't sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Kelly
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 10:46 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Use of Hints (new in v9)

You have to add all the information you find via the Hints manually, hint
lets you find data but does not automatically update the information in your
file. That message by MyHeritage only means that they have recorded the
match on their web site and, if you have a MyHeritage tree on their site
that includes the person, the match will now show in their record on that
tree.

Brian Kelly