In order to provide hints from a site there must be something called an Application Programming Interface (API). This is a set of rules and programs provided by the site to allow other programs access. Even if a site has an API they may not be willing to allow the Legacy program access.

There were some discussions among the Beta testers and programmers during testing of Legacy 9 about adding other common sites but most could not be added either because there is no API or the host would not license Legacy to use their site's API.

The Legacy programmers were supportive of adding other hint sources but cannot do so without permission. I cannot answer your question about the specific sites you mention. Some of the sites you mention are included in the list of places you can manually search using Internet > Search Internet.

Brian Kelly