The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Lucy:
Have you done a file check/repair lately?
    File > File Maintenance > Check/Repair
Peace, Loren Johns
Elkhart, Indiana  "True followers of Jesus are absurdly happy, totally
fearless, and almost always in trouble." --Meister Eckhard

On Monday, April 24, 2017, 9:49:45 PM EDT, Lucy Shore <lucysho...@gmail.com>
wrote:I've had recurring problems with both Legacy 8 and now Legacy 9 on my
Laptop. The problem started with Legacy 8.0 when I redirected the Documents
file to an external drive. That worked well until that external drive died. I
was getting a "system failed" message until I was able to surmount that
particular issue but then I started having an issue with Legacy freezing or
causing other apps to freeze when open.
Once I learned that Legacy 9 was on the way, I thought I'd simply wait for it.
Well, there I installed it and the "system failed" message reappeared; once
again I managed to work my way around that and, once again, once Legacy opens,
I can't open other apps and everything freezes up.
Really would appreciate some help with this. Many thanks!!--

--- End Message ---