Yep,  it looks like they added stuff and the codes for the search fields
changed.  Was hoping someone had a template to convert them back or adjust
to the new.

Ian

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Brian Kelly <exma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Those are search > find > detailed searches within your Legacy file then
> not the internet searches I originally thought you were mentioning. Those
> files were probably affected by the reorganization of the search fields to
> alphabetical order in Legacy 9 then.
>
> Brian Kelly
>
> On 29-Apr-17 2:53 PM, Ian Macaulay wrote:
>
>> They are all named files with search criteria.  For example
>>
>> Name Name Death.sco  ( The sco is a guess as I am not at the right
>> computer)  should bring up the search for:  individual  contains gname,
>> and
>> individual contains surname and date contains.
>> They are all saved  pre loaded with data such as    bert caul 1922,
>>
>> It will not only be a lot of work to redo them all but even harder trying
>> to remember the search patterns.
>> I pretty well use them by habit now,  or should I say did :-)
>>

>> Ian
>>

>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Brian Kelly <exma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Are you customizing the built-in searches? If so you should save your
>>> customization as a new search name so it will not be overwritten by
>>> future
>>> updates. There was quite a lot of work done on internet searches by one
>>> of
>>> the beta testers during Legacy 9 testing so a lot of the old search files
>>> contain new search strings.
>>>
>>> Searches are stored in the _AppData\iSearch folder as .cis files.
>>>
>>> Brian Kelly
>>>
>>> On 29-Apr-17 1:30 PM, Ian Macaulay wrote:
>>>
>>> Once again with Lagacy 9 ( Did it in 7 & 8 at changeover as well) the

>>> --

>>> Archives at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>>>

> --

> Archives at:

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario