Yes I understand how FAG runs and I do try and keep my records in order.
When there are duplicates I flag them. I use events in legacy  and keep
both as Find A Grave memorial number 12345 & 54321  And send the edit
request to the parties involved but you never know which will be valid and
which not.

  Also some folks just do not exist and have duplicate memorials  such as
at Vimy and Balmoral, ( Just names for sake of discussion) Both are valid
but ....  I guess I just answered my own question.  However If you know the
data is wrong you should supply the correction.  The false data can change
history and its really incumbent on you to try and correct it.

Now How do I get the events to change to FAG numbers in the FAG Field.

Ian

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:24 PM, CE WOOD <wood...@msn.com> wrote:

> Yes, you can. The earlier memorial takes precedence. Ideally, the later
> memorial is merged into the earlier one, but if the later contributor takes
> no heed, then you contact FAG. All is explained in their Help files.
>

> Cheers, Carolyn

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario