The other thing I like to do is review the master location list.  Sort by state
in first position --  those would be the locations that will be the ones you
really are looking for. Then scan to see if Michigan is listed in the country
position or county or city position. I generally just re-sort the list to make
the scan easier. I started doing this when I found I had put Michigan as the
country name!

Cheryl