*From: *Linda Cross <mailto:linda.a.cr...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Friday, May 12, 2017 5:00 AM
*To: *Legacy User Group <mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject: *Re: [LegacyUG] Hashtag file

Anybody got any ideas on a solution for this? As I said, everything
else is fine. Seems like i'm just going to have to start from scratch
and re-enter all of my hash tags. :-(

On 11 May 2017 at 05:02, Linda Cross <linda.a.cr...@gmail.com
<mailto:linda.a.cr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I copied my data files to Onedrive so I could access Legacy from
multiple locations and everything is working fine except I have
lost my hashtags. Was there a file that I didn't transfer
correctly? Where is this file located?

Thanks for your help

Linda