Autosomal DNA is not reported in the same way as yDNA or mtDNA (mitochondrial)
are.  yDNA and mtDNA results are easy to enter because they have values
attached to specific fields so Legacy provides a place to enter this
information.  Autosomal is different.  If you download your raw data you will
see a text file approx 8MB in size with thousands of values.

Most people create DNA events to record their DNA info.  You can add the
testing company, the date tested, the kit number (if applicable) the GEDmatch
number (if applicable) and any other notes.  You can screenshot your ethnicity
percentages and attach that to the event media gallery.  Be aware though that
your ethnicity percentages will change from time to time as the companies run
their algorithms against additional reference samples.

You can also use tagging and/or Hashtags to keep track of your DNA (I use
Hashtags).

Legacy's main purpose is not DNA tracking.  For that you need to use the
Chromosome browsers that are built into 23andMe and FTDNA (two of the companies
that offer chromosome browsers).  Ancestry.com, MyHeritage and LivingDNA do not
have chromosome browsers so it is a bit harder there. You can also use the free
program Genome Mate Pro https://genomemate.org/ which is an advanced chromosome
browser and you can also upload your raw data to the GEDmatch website
https://www.gedmatch.com

Michele Simmons Lewis, CG

Legacy Family Tree

mich...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>

www.legacyfamilytree.com <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/>

Certified Genealogist is a registered trademark and the designation CG is a
service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under
license by Board certificants who meet competency standards.