I would definitely install Legacy 6 using the default location of C:\Legacy.

Do not put it in the c:\program files area or you will have problems with Windows 10 privacy/folder access rules. Windows 10 does not allow programs to save information into the program files area and Legacy 6 wants to store all of its user specific information in .usr files in the program folder. Legacy 6 also want to use sub-folders of the program folder for data, pictures, sounds and video files.

Brian Kelly