PleaseDont send me any messageThak yoyM

Lähetetty Samsung Galaxy -älypuhelimesta.
Matti R KetolaKomentaja evp.MLM Maritime Logistics ManagerPSO Port Security
Officer Perämies0400-328 097

-------- Alkuperäinen viesti --------Lähettäjä: Carolyn Smith
<caris...@gmail.com> Päivämäärä: 23.7.2017  15.30  (GMT+02:00) Saaja: Legacy
User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com> Aihe: Re: [LegacyUG] "Source
Detail, Text/Comments" entry type sizing
Cathy,Thank you for your suggestion.  I had set the font (Arial) at the minimum
10, so have decided to enlarge the data entry screen, which seems to be
working.  In retrospect, I have also very recently changed my computer and this
laptop has a smaller screen.  I believe now that this is the real problem,
since there is no other option within Legacy to enlarge print within an open
screen than the one you suggested.Thanks again - I appreciate all you help with
others' problems as well.  I learn more every day.Carolyn