Scott,

I know there's a request logged to be able to search for Event Role not equal to ...
Not sure about this one. I think it's there but to make sure, send it in.

I'm beginning to use Shared Events to share a Marriage with the Witnesses and Probate/Wills with the people named but have continued my previous practice with Census.

Cathy

Scott Hall wrote:

Ugh. I hoped Shared Events would make my life easier ... now I'm not
so sure.

Here's what I want to do. I want a list of all users with a
particular event but do not want to include them if the event is only
there because it is shared. In other words, a list of individuals
where they are the SUBJECT of the event and have no assigned role.

I can't seem to do this. Searching on event name gets me all
individuals with the event even if only shared. There is no option to
search on "no role assigned"

<sigh> Another "only in Access" query?