I have a person who emigrated from Victoria, Australia in the 19th century
because of a financial fraud, and appeared in the USA with another name and the
same wife and several children who were born in Australia.
When his presence in USA became known to me, I had assumed that his wife had
re-married a brother or relative of his - ie, with the same surname, after his
death. I have seen that scenario a couple of times.
But there is good proof that he merely changed his name (I was alerted to
information about the fraud and disappearance after entering a second husband).
Is this conveniently handled as an aka with the full adopted name? How does
Legacy handle that in various reports?

Ian Thomas
Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia