Look for a filename.ldb (filename is the name you use for your family file) file in the folder where your family file is located. Delete that file if you find it, it is a file created when the family file is opened to warn that the file is in use and may be left behind if you have a computer crash of if Legacy crashes. It may also be left behind by the Hints, LFS and Legacy Charting modules.

Brian Kelly