Hi all

I'm about to start using Shared Events and want to do a Gedcom Export.

When doing the export, I'm checking 'Export Shared Events as regular
events', but this is causing problems:

   - When using my normal Tree, then Legacy is mixing up events, e.g. a
   Witness to a Wedding is now exported as a Witness to a Burial for another
   person.
   - I'm have created a Tree for testing with only 3 persons, the married
   couple and the wittness. Then the export fails with "Error writing to
   GEDCOM file. Error 3021: There is no actual post."

Are there anyone out the, who with success has used  'Export Shared Events
as regular events'?

I'm using Legacy 9.0.0.189.

/Karsten Weikop