I believe we should take a "wait and see" attitude.  Not everything is all bad
or all good.  I feel they deserve a fair shake and time to make it work.
Negativity only breeds more negativity.   Are you a "glass half full or a glass
half empty" person.  Life is short, I choose to look at the glass as half full.

Donna, Oklahoma

Sent from my iPad