From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Margaret Turner
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:37 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Web page creation

Check out Ron Ferguson's blog

http://www.fergys.co.uk/Blogs/WebPge.php

On 26 July 2017 at 10:17, Ian Macaulay <macau...@icmac.ca
<mailto:macau...@icmac.ca> > wrote:

Is there a step by step instruction set to create a web presence with Legacy?

I have a TNG site up but have no clue how to manage it and am far too slow to
remember the basics.  I want to be able to just upload my data to a restricted
web page, set permissions and then sleep until the next update is created.

Ian

--

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)

Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days

              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario