There is a lot of bad information and speculation floating about.

Legacy was last week and is this week a desktop programme. There is no automatic sync of your data anywhere. For those using the Legacy Cloud backup, only you have access to it, only you have the password.

The merger means that Legacy 10 will have the ability to sync your tree with a My Heritage tree. It has been said that this will be entirely optional.

So your information in Legacy is only going to get somewhere else, including My Heritage, if you or someone you share it with puts it there.

Cathy

Douglas Tighe <mailto:missymoo...@gmail.com>
Sunday, 6 August 2017 10:11 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone with the knowledge advise us all how to protect our Legacy files from now on please.

Cheers
Doug Tighe in marvellous Queensland