Don’t you mean that you only want to include people born before 1900?

Ronald Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
USA
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2017, at 3:19 PM, DonnaMcR <donna...@tx.rr.com> wrote:

Hello:

I have had my Legacy-generated genealogy website up for years, but it is
definitely time to update it.  However, I am running into a problem.

For privacy reasons, I only include persons born after 1900.  I have given
a Tag 1 to these persons.

For a family group website, under the “Who” tab, I have selected “All
records with an individual tag of 1.”  Yet when I create the webpages, all
individuals appear.  What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate any help.  I have looked in the Help section of Legacy both
online and in the software, but found no help there.

Regards,

Donna