Yes you can buy and not install immediately. You just need your Customer Number/Unlock code then you can download the free version any time and unlock it.

Yes you can put Legacy 9 on one computer and have Legacy 8 on the other BUT you can't use the same database on both.

Really Legacy 9 is just Legacy 8 with a few tweaks and bug features AND some completely new features almost all of which are Deluxe features - which is why it makes no sense to try out the free version of Legacy 9.

The only reason for not updating is if you are sharing data with someone else using Legacy 8 who won't update.

Cathy

olivanna...@gmail.com <mailto:olivanna...@gmail.com>
Saturday, 12 August 2017 10:03 AM
I might purchase v9 while on sale. This has likely been answered before but I don’t remember.
Is it possible to purchase and not install for a time?
Also, can one run v8 on one computer and v9 on another?
Greetings to all,
Gail Morrow

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>