From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cheryl Rothwell
Sent: 12 August 2017 14:58
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] duplicate marriages

I noticed a man was married twice in my Legacy 9. I knew he wasn't so I clicked
on it. It shows he is married to Elizabeth Thomas [9054] as preferred and
Elizabeth Thomas [9054] as the other wife. She shows the same two marriages to
him, duplicate names with same number. Duplicates do not show in the Name List.
However, there are two marriages, MRIN 1082 and 1084.

I can't see a way to merge the two marriages nor to delete one of them.

---
http://www.avg.com