From: Wendy Howard<mailto:wendy.how...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 21 September 2017 5:56 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com<mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Media not down-loading/adding to person

Are you sure that there isn't a window open in Legacy that is simply not
visible to you at that moment?  That is often the cause of what appears
to be a freeze.

Try using Alt-Tab to cycle through your open windows - hold your left
thumb on the Alt key, and tap the Tab key as many times as you need to
cycle through the open windows until you get to the one you're looking
for (or get back to where you started). When you're where you want to
be, let go of the Alt key.  To cycle "backwards", hold down the Shift
key as well.

Alternatively, take your cursor to the taskbar (usually at the bottom of
the screen, though it can be set elsewhere), and hover over the Legacy
icon. Exactly what you see depends on the version of Windows you're
using, but they're mostly similar. Do you see the window you're
currently using, or a different one? Click on it to go to that window.

If this doesn't solve your problem, would you tell us *exactly* what
you're doing when you encounter this behaviour, please? It may help us
pinpoint what is going on.

Wendy