Thank you. It was quickly put together the same day I downloaded my GedSite
software. I was entering the longitude and latitude for cemeteries from
FindAGrave's site, but have found some problems with this, so I need to
rethink this process. Yes, you can choose the elements you wish to
incorporate.

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 11:04 AM Mary Leek <ml...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Debbie,
>

> Thank you so much for sharing your site with us. You’ve done a wonderful
> job. It is so interesting to see some of the elements you’ve used that I
> didn’t see on other example sites. The calendar on the home page is one I
> hadn’t seen used before. I like the way the Google maps is linked and
> displayed. Is this something you elect to include when choosing the
> elements you want to incorporate? Do you have to have the Lat/Longitude
> entered somewhere in Legacy for the map to display?
>

> I so enjoy investigating new software and this one looks so interesting.
>

> My thanks again for sharing with us. Legacy users are the best and are
> always ready to offer helpful suggestions and tips. … I am so grateful to
> be a part of this community.
>

> Mary

Debbie Jorgenson
515-556-2623