Gary
Some ideas.
* It's likely to be a large image so check the file sizes in the relevant media folders for people who were in this report. * To see if it's a source image, omit sources or at least source pictures from the report and see if you get it.
* To see if it's an event image, omit events or at least event pics
* Change the number of generations in the report - is the error still there? If not, it's in the generation that you just left out.

Cathy

Gary Crull wrote:

I get this message when trying to print a descendant report.....*Error
200002 LEAD error invalid bitmap handle.*

Checking for a remedy for this error I find
"*• *Various LEAD Errors are reported from time to time. For example:
LEAD Errors 20001, 20002, 20009, etc. or "Not enough memory
available", or "Invalid height/width", or "Invalid bitmap handle",
etc. They are easy to fix once you identify the picture or pictures
that cause the problem.

1. With Legacy closed, find the photo(s) that trigger the LEAD Error."

They may be easy to fix, but my question is - how do I find the
offending culprit(s) in the first place? There's no indication as to
which one, or ones, are causing the problem!

Gary Crull