Martha,

Rather than eliminating the Children header (which you can't do), I think "This couple had no children" should be included underneath it.

I've submitted a bug report.

Cathy

Martha Graham <mailto:martha...@zoho.com>
Monday, 30 October 2017 4:39 AM
Hello,
I am in the process of creating updated FGS's for a project.
I have a couple who had no children and have indicated that fact.
When I look at the FGS of 4 pages, there is a heading 'Children' over the Birth and Death Notes for the couple. I cannot find any settings to change that heading. Here is what it looks like.

I did a check and repair as well as Maintenance with no change to the above.

Is there a way to eliminate the 'Children' heading?

Thanks,
Martha A Crosley Graham
Los Osos, CA