You can't do the replace in both at once.
Search - Search and Replace
Find Where - Citation-Text

Do that one first and then come back and do
Find Where - Citation-Comments

In Search and Replace, Source applies to the Master Source and Citation applies to the Source Details.

Don't forget to choose carefully the other options on the Search and Replace screen.

Cathy

BARTON LEWIS wrote:

It appears the search and replace function has changed. I'm trying to

replace a line of text in a source and it's not being found. It's

entered in the Text/Comments field in the Source Detail. In

"Find-Where" I chose Source-Comments and Source-Text both and it's not

being found. I copied and pasted the line of text from where it is in

the entry so I know there are no typos. Can anyone help?

Thanks,